Yealink Forums

Full Version: BLF label
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to get the BLFs assigned to various T5xx models to display the First and Last name instead of the outbound CID value. Its fine if they are wanting their CID to be their name but as soon as a group CID policy is requested it makes the BLF almost pointless.

So can I have the information pulled from another field or can I create custom button labels for them?

This is on Broadsoft.
(11-14-2019 04:25 PM)TeleMax Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to get the BLFs assigned to various T5xx models to display the First and Last name instead of the outbound CID value. Its fine if they are wanting their CID to be their name but as soon as a group CID policy is requested it makes the BLF almost pointless.

So can I have the information pulled from another field or can I create custom button labels for them?

This is on Broadsoft.

Hi TeleMax,

Greeting from Jacky.

Do you mean you want to custom the BLFs labels?
If yes, please refer the picture I attached to set them.

If no, please let me know if I have any misunderstanding.

For more detail information about BLF, please kindly read:
Yealink_SIP-T2_Series_T4_Series_T5_Series_CP920_IP_Phones_Administrator_Guide_V84_80.pdf
from 477-498.

Best Regards
Jacky
(12-02-2019 03:14 AM)Jacky_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2019 04:25 PM)TeleMax Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to get the BLFs assigned to various T5xx models to display the First and Last name instead of the outbound CID value. Its fine if they are wanting their CID to be their name but as soon as a group CID policy is requested it makes the BLF almost pointless.

This is on Broadsoft.

Hi TeleMax,

Greeting from Jacky.

Do you mean you want to custom the BLFs labels?
If yes, please refer the picture I attached to set them.

If no, please let me know if I have any misunderstanding.

For more detail information about BLF, please kindly read:
Yealink_SIP-T2_Series_T4_Series_T5_Series_CP920_IP_Phones_Administrator_Guide_V84_80.pdf
from 477-498.

Best Regards
Jacky
Attached the link file.
Reference URL's