Yealink Forums

Full Version: Yealink T48S with Cisco Switch (SG350 ; C3750X) - Qos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
is anybody out there with an official (or unofficial) documentation on how to priorize the traffic that comes from VOICE Yealink Phones on Cisco switches. We have several problems withe the voice quality.
We've enabled LLDP and "Voice vlan" on the ports of our edge switches for our phones, but there are still some issues. So...how can one make sure that voice traffic is treated primary by the switch.
Furthermore we want to know how to configure a core switch for this issues? I mean the edge switches with ports configured are just one part of the overall net design to priorize the voice traffic. But what about the core switchtes?
You should probably be talking on the Cisco forums and looking for support there as your question is really about how to configure QoS on the switch(es). The Yealink phones will follow VLANs, DSCP, or whatever method you choose to implement, but you need to get that configured and working on the switches first (through the entire network) before you will see any beneficial result.

I don't have Cisco specific instructions as we are not a Cisco house but setting up QoS is a pretty common requirement. If you don't find any online assistance/documentation (which would surprise me), reach out to Cisco support.
Reference URL's