Yealink Forums

Full Version: Custom DECT Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody,

i have search all pdf on the website to find the variable for my cfg to setting via provisioning this on my W60 Dect phones.

- Settings / Shortcuts - L,R buttons and 4 arrows

explain i want Left button Remote Directory and Right button Menu i can setting this via handset settings its possible to make this to all my devices via cfg provisiong?

Thanks in Advance

anonymous1712222627012

Dear Customer,

Good day. This is Garry from Yealink Technical Support Team.

These command statements should be what you want:
custom.handset.defined_direction_down_key.type=
custom.handset.defined_direction_up_key.type=
custom.handset.defined_direction_left_key.type=
custom.handset.defined_direction_right_key.type=

Note: each number corresponds to a type
1:calllog 2:misscall 3:acceptcall 4:redial 5;speedial 6:menu 7:line 8:outgoingline 9:callforward 10:DND 11:intercom 12:Root dir 13:local dir 14:BS dir 15:ldap dir 16:remote dir 17:VOLINC 18:VOLDEC 19: BALANCE 20:RETRIEVE 21:Xml Browser

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best Regards
(11-07-2019 08:39 AM)Garry_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Customer,

Good day. This is Garry from Yealink Technical Support Team.

These command statements should be what you want:
custom.handset.defined_direction_down_key.type=
custom.handset.defined_direction_up_key.type=
custom.handset.defined_direction_left_key.type=
custom.handset.defined_direction_right_key.type=

Note: each number corresponds to a type
1:calllog 2:misscall 3:acceptcall 4:redial 5;speedial 6:menu 7:line 8:outgoingline 9:callforward 10:DND 11:intercom 12:Root dir 13:local dir 14:BS dir 15:ldap dir 16:remote dir 17:VOLINC 18:VOLDEC 19: BALANCE 20:RETRIEVE 21:Xml Browser

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best Regards

Hello Garry! Thank you very much for your response!

Can i find all this variables on some manual pdf?

These 4 you write is for the directions, can you tell me for the 2 buttons on the top i see on the display?

anonymous1712222627012

Sorry, I misunderstood the key you wanted to set. The following two statements should be what you want:
custom.handset.defined_right_key.type=6
custom.handset.defined_left_key.type=16

We tested and released the CFG statement for configuration W60B, which you can find in the attachment. However, I have read that the statement of your requirement has not been released yet, but we have developed it internally and can use it. As for when to update the full CFG file to the official website, I haven't received the reply from the product department.

You can contact us if any requirements are not met in any CFG files before we release.
Thank you Garry for your fast help!

I have one more question in one base for example i have 5 handset. How i can set one device have admin user account and all other user. Because i have cfg with access levels already set via provisioning. After auto provisioning all the devices is by default on user
Reference URL's