Yealink Forums

Full Version: CP960 expansion microphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to add more than two expansion microphones to a CP960 for a room where two microphones are not providing acceptable coverage? Alternatively, is it possible to pair/daisychain two CP960s each with two expansion microphones for this purpose?
(10-22-2019 10:59 PM)Stewart.Ross@vocus.com.au Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add more than two expansion microphones to a CP960 for a room where two microphones are not providing acceptable coverage? Alternatively, is it possible to pair/daisychain two CP960s each with two expansion microphones for this purpose?

Does Yealink really moderate this forum or do we have to rely on input from other customers?
>Does Yealink really moderate this forum or do we have to rely on input from other customers?

I don't think they bother which is pretty damming. And because there are so few members here, the level of peer support is variable.

Like many companies, Yealink sells good value kit but has awful support.

Later... actually I did spot a reply from Jackie_Yealink on a post but that was over six months ago.
(01-29-2020 06:26 PM)helios.comms Wrote: [ -> ]>Does Yealink really moderate this forum or do we have to rely on input from other customers?

I don't think they bother which is pretty damming. And because there are so few members here, the level of peer support is variable.

Later... actually I did spot a reply from Jackie_Yealink on a post but that was over six months ago.

In their defense, to officially get support from them they clearly state to "Submit issue via Yealink Ticket System http://www.ticket.yealink.com".
(01-29-2020 07:29 PM)MongoTEL_Support Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2020 06:26 PM)helios.comms Wrote: [ -> ]>Does Yealink really moderate this forum or do we have to rely on input from other customers?

In their defense, to officially get support from them they clearly state to "Submit issue via Yealink Ticket System http://www.ticket.yealink.com".

I wasn't looking for support... it was a product enquiry and given the forum is hosted by Yealink, I had expectations that they had was some level of moderation/input here. FYI, I haven't been waiting for a response and have moved on to other vendors.
(01-29-2020 08:37 PM)Stewart.Ross@vocus.com.au Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't looking for support... it was a product enquiry and given the forum is hosted by Yealink, I had expectations that they had was some level of moderation/input here. FYI, I haven't been waiting for a response and have moved on to other vendors.

Good for you and I hope you have better luck with those. (And maybe point me to a SIP phone manufacturer forum that the company is very helpful/active, I have yet to see one...)

But the fact is that this is just a forum (which is a place mainly for the community with moderation - which by definition does not mean answering technical question - from them), and they actually have not bad response times in the support tickets. So when they give you a clear option how to contact "them" the best way to contact them is obviously not by assuming that they might respond in the forum.
Reference URL's