Yealink Forums

Full Version: Possible to answer parked calls from W60B wireless phone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I have a client using a W52P phone as a demo which looks like it will fit their needs.
However, I was wondering if the phone is able to pick up parked calls?

I did note that our Asterisk PBX provider provides the *70 (park a call in an available spot) and *71+park spot # to pick up a call at a specific spot

What I need to know, however, is if it is possible to assign a specific monitored parking spot so the client can just press a button to park or pickup the parked call?
So far, using a W56P cordless, I was able to program the bottom arrow button for speed dialing.
It will let you add an existing contact for a speed dial so I just created a contact called GetPark1 with the *711 code and it seems to work to pick up Park 1.
(10-02-2019 04:57 PM)Chris708 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

I have a client using a W52P phone as a demo which looks like it will fit their needs.
However, I was wondering if the phone is able to pick up parked calls?

I did note that our Asterisk PBX provider provides the *70 (park a call in an available spot) and *71+park spot # to pick up a call at a specific spot

What I need to know, however, is if it is possible to assign a specific monitored parking spot so the client can just press a button to park or pickup the parked call?

I have accomplished this with assigning speed dials to 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and 0 at Settings, telephony, speed dials (or hold down the number for 2 seconds). I haven't reassigned speed dial 1, since it could possibly interfere with the voicemail code.

Or as chris stated, reassign the arrow keys in your provision server (if the phone is remote).

Placing a call in a specific park orbit will also work easily: transfer, then hold down 2 (or hold down the arrow).
Reference URL's