Yealink Forums

Full Version: CP960 Teams - Disable Sign Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With using a CP960 in a conference room, is it possible to disable the sign out option? In previous installations of conference devices like these, we've had customers sign out the devices to sign in as themselves, rather than use the room resources correctly. For that reason, we'd like to remove the "Sign Out" option off of the physical device itself, but make it available through the management interface if possible.

Thanks
Hi, you can try the meeting account with CAP license. In this case, users are still able to make calls and have meetings. And the account can not be signed out without the admin password.
(10-28-2019 02:49 AM)Chi_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, you can try the meeting account with CAP license. In this case, users are still able to make calls and have meetings. And the account can not be signed out without the admin password.

I'm not seeing this behavior with a CAP license running a CP960 with firmware 73.15.0.45. The manual states I should be prompted to choose either personal or shared after signing into teams with the account but this prompt does not appear. Your support team has said that the phone should automatically recognize that the account has a CAP license but this is also not the case as I can still freely log out of the device and delete meetings.
We finally got our CP960's logging in as CAP and Meeting Room by following this advice:

http://blog.schertz.name/2019/11/managin...-policies/
Reference URL's