Yealink Forums

Full Version: Feature Request T46G - Return to page 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the T46G, please add a setting that will return the LCD screen to page 1 in the following conditions:

1. Return on Ringing call
2. Return after xx number of seconds (10, 30, 60, disable)

The simple fact that the phone does not return to page 1 causes issues for receptionists that have multiple pages of BLF. Page one has parking, two and three have BLF. they often try to park on a key, only to find they transferred it due to it being same button, but wrong page. This is a real problem.

Thanks
hi

it is not so reasonable, as if you have set so many BLFs, then there is already a 123 on the right corner of the screen , you can just click to change the page ,see picture below :
[attachment=1649]

if all return to page 1, how about when all key in page one is BLF, but page 2 has the park key ?
PLEASE READ MORE CAREFULLY - we need AUTOMATION

WE want the page to return to PAGE 1 after a period of IDLE

AUTOMATICALLY
Michael,

I am fully aware that there is a page 1,2,3.
The issue is just as telepathinc is saying. It's about automation.

1. Return AUTOMATICALLY to page 1 on Ringing call
2. Return AUTOMATICALLY to page 1 after xx number of seconds (10, 30, 60, disable)

Do you understand now?
(08-23-2015 04:12 AM)imfloridaguy Wrote: [ -> ]Michael,

I am fully aware that there is a page 1,2,3.
The issue is just as telepathinc is saying. It's about automation.

1. Return AUTOMATICALLY to page 1 on Ringing call
2. Return AUTOMATICALLY to page 1 after xx number of seconds (10, 30, 60, disable)

Do you understand now?

Any word on this? I find this lack of a feature one of the most frustrating missing features from yealink. It "should" be fairly trivial to set a time out on the current page to always go back to page 1. The only reason I see this is not implemented is to give incentive to the frustrated users to purchase a side car.

We put BLFs in order of importance, so it's only natural to expect the phone to revert to page 1 after some time.

Please create the feature to always send BLF to page 1 after 30 seconds, or better yet an adjustable timer.

Thank You!
Reference URL's