Yealink Forums

Full Version: T55A teams - Configuring web access
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My client has a problem on his T55A. the network is protected by a firewall proxy server.
When he wants to start the phone, he can see a pop-up to connect to the network. But when he wants to connect, he can't acces the login page (red padlock on the screen). What is the way to allow the access to the login page ?
I thought about provinsing the phone with a correct configuration to correct it but i can't find the template for T55A teams phones.
Ticket 91182 is open since 3 weeks but any return...

Thanks.

Best regards,
(08-22-2019 08:37 AM)Quentin-F Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

My client has a problem on his T55A. the network is protected by a firewall proxy server.
When he wants to start the phone, he can see a pop-up to connect to the network. But when he wants to connect, he can't acces the login page (red padlock on the screen). What is the way to allow the access to the login page ?
I thought about provinsing the phone with a correct configuration to correct it but i can't find the template for T55A teams phones.
Ticket 91182 is open since 3 weeks but any return...

Thanks.

Best regards,
Same Issue. The T55A with team client could not connect to Teams because of proxy. No way to declare proxy service in the configuration of the phone.
Reference URL's