Yealink Forums

Full Version: Missed Calls not shown on T48G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

i made some changes to my T48G.

I had an account directly to my SIP provider and everything was pretty much working fine.

I did for another reason now change the SIP provider pointing towards my Fritz box. Everything seems to work as it should except the missed calls are not shown anymore.

The phone is ringing and when i don't pickup, nothing happens . No message or notification whatsoever.

Any clue how to solve this ?

Thanks
By using the VOIP ATA settings of the Fritz!box "and" the same SIP-account to a Yealink phone,
it can only work to one SIP-account / device in all functions correctly.
(The device that has registered "for the last time" and as be shown as active within the VOIP providers SIP-account).

If you want to use different "stand alone" VOIP devices you have to set-up SIP-accounts in another way.
Within the account by your VOIP provider, use the official land-line number as a "forward" number.
Adding extra SIP-accounts with an "internally used" number.
Each "stand alone" VOIP device set-up as its own "internally used" SIP-account.

As the Fritz!box also is a DECT Station.
The "internally used" SIP-account as set for the VOIP settings, can be used for all connected wireless DECT hand sets.
So no further split up for "DECT phones".

In my own situation I am using:
1. Yealing W60P DECT Base Station + several hand sets. (Maximum eight hand sets).
2. Yealing T41S - VOIP phone (on its own SIP-account).
3. 3CX - "Soft phone" application, running on my laptop for using telephone calls.

Using three different "devices" as a "stand alone" VOIP application.
Using three different "internally used" SIP-accounts / numbers.

A call from outside is going to the "land-line" number, that is forwarding the call to those three "internally used" SIP-accounts.

By this way all the devices / applications have full functionality.
You can also forward calls from e.g. the 3CX - "Soft phone" application to a Yealing T41S - desk phone.
All is transparent between those VOIP equipment.
To do this forward calls between devices (and 3CX app) correctly, I have set "Port Triggering" for port 5060 within my router to these devices.

"Internally" used SIP numbers, maybe you get some numbers for free already from your VOIP provider? (It was in my situation).
Otherwise really low cost (€ 1,- each year). Calls between internally used SIP numbers are for free (no costs).
Reference URL's