Yealink Forums

Full Version: A list of compatible wireless headsets together with the EHS36 or also directly USB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm looking for a list of all compatible cordless headsets, which firmware has to be in the EHS36 and the T4XY and which features have to be expected.

From this one could then answer the question which wireless headset is the best.

The current reason is that we already used the Jabra WHB003 on the predecessor ISDN phone. Since the conversion with the EHS36 adapter, the headset is now gradually failing. This can also be a coincidence, because they are a bit older.

Do I also have to update the firmware of the headset?

When I now buy new headsets, I want to buy a device that is as compatible as possible. Are there any third-party wireless headsets that can connect directly to the phone's USB?

Thank you in advance,
Sven

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator
(08-20-2019 07:05 AM)proofy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm looking for a list of all compatible cordless headsets, which firmware has to be in the EHS36 and the T4XY and which features have to be expected.

From this one could then answer the question which wireless headset is the best.

The current reason is that we already used the Jabra WHB003 on the predecessor ISDN phone. Since the conversion with the EHS36 adapter, the headset is now gradually failing. This can also be a coincidence, because they are a bit older.

When I now buy new headsets, I want to buy a device that is as compatible as possible. Are there any third-party wireless headsets that can connect directly to the phone's USB?

Thank you in advance,
Sven

Hi Sir, how are you today?

This is Clan from Yealink Technical Support team, nice to work with you.

We have a headset compatibility list that includes the phone and EHS36 compatible headset. (Attachments)

Yealink manufacturers don't know if they need to update the Jabra WHB003 firmware. You need to consult the Jabra manufacturer.

If you need to buy a new headset, you can check it from the compatibility list.

Any queries, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Best Regards!
Clan

[attachment=5368]
(08-20-2019 07:05 AM)proofy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm looking for a list of all compatible cordless headsets, which firmware has to be in the EHS36 and the T4XY and which features have to be expected.

Thank you in advance,
Sven

Hi Sir, how are you today?

This is Clan from Yealink Technical Support team, nice to work with you.

We have a headset compatibility list that includes the phone and EHS36 compatible headset. (Attachments)

Yealink manufacturers don't know if they need to update the Jabra WHB003 firmware. You need to consult the Jabra manufacturer.

If you need to buy a new headset, you can check it from the compatibility list.

Any queries, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Best Regards!
Clan

[attachment=5369]
Reference URL's