Yealink Forums

Full Version: CP930 Randomly mutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We have a customer we just put in 1- CP960 and 4- CP930's connected to 3CX version 16. One of the 930's is randomly muting anywhere from 20-30 minutes into the call; all mute lights turn red. I verified it has the latest firmware and rebooted the phone. Has anybody else experienced this?
Did not experience this issue myself however we have deployed couple 930W and customer has reported calls going silent after about 30 minutes. I wonder if that is related to the issue you have described. I will try to replicate this issue.

Do you have any issues with the latency on those 930's? I am testing with 3CX *777 echo test and i've got about 0.5 second voice delay comparing to 0.1 second delay on the normal handsets...
I'm currently having this issue with a CP-930. Any resolution here?
Any update on why this might be happening? I have the same issue with a newly installed device. The firmware is up to date.
Mark,

We have not been able to reliably replicate the issue. It has occurred randomly. Hoping to catch it next time I have wireshark running. I have a case open with tech support to address.

Thanks,
Scott

(05-05-2020 06:19 PM)mark@valley-tel.com Wrote: [ -> ]Any update on why this might be happening? I have the same issue with a newly installed device. The firmware is up to date.
(05-05-2020 07:14 PM)strulock Wrote: [ -> ]Mark,

We have not been able to reliably replicate the issue. It has occurred randomly. Hoping to catch it next time I have wireshark running. I have a case open with tech support to address.

Thanks,
Scott

(05-05-2020 06:19 PM)mark@valley-tel.com Wrote: [ -> ]Any update on why this might be happening? I have the same issue with a newly installed device. The firmware is up to date.

Hi,

Did you ever checked the power source?
If you use PoE, then replace it for a standalone power supply.

Hope this will help.
(05-05-2020 07:49 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Did you ever checked the power source?
If you use PoE, then replace it for a standalone power supply.

Hope this will help.

Thanks for the note - are you referring to the W60B base? To be clear, we should use a standalone power supply instead of PoE for the W60B base?
(05-05-2020 07:56 PM)strulock Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the note - are you referring to the W60B base? To be clear, we should use a standalone power supply instead of PoE for the W60B base?

Hi,

Yes, I am referring to the W60B Base.
My experience is when there are randomly and intermittent issues, 9 of the 10 times the power supply causes this. That's why I suggested a standalone power supply... to test.
Having similar issues. Mic drops out randomly via pc speakerphone. have to reboot the device to fix.
We have the same issues with our CP930W -- any fix?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's