Yealink Forums

Full Version: BLF Call Park
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having an issue where the yealink is only adding the extension string if the call is ringing "Fast Blinking" which is problematic for a call park which results in a state of "Busy" or "Answered" on our platform. The problem is that phone will not pre-pend the the extension when pressing the DSSKey. On our Hosted Platform (Netsapiens v1225) we have to use a string to park and a different string to pickup. Any input would be much appreciated.

The call parking is working. So I need to have the DSS key blind transfer to 712 (this is working), but then when someone is parked for the DSS to dial *55712 to retrieve the parked call. I have tried messing with the BLF LED Mode, but it does not seem to work as well.

Firmware: 7.73.0.50
Model: T22P
hi

in this situation , try to fill in *55721 in the extension and test again

Michael
(08-19-2015 05:58 AM)Yealink_Michael Wrote: [ -> ]hi

in this situation , try to fill in *55721 in the extension and test again

Michael

I have the same situation where I cannot retrieve the call using *55701 as the extension on a T48G

Basically I cannot get call park to work, the call will park gust cannot ever retrieve the call, using *55701 just throws the phone into the park q and will never pickup the call on hold in the Q
Thanks
Chris
Reference URL's