Yealink Forums

Full Version: Changing the Hold function t46S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a few customers that cannot grasp the park feature compared to the hold feature. I noticed in the DSS keys under programmable keys there are fields that can be entered next to hold. I would like to make the Hold button actually a park feature. When I put in what I needed and tested, it still will just put the call on hold. is there is something I need to turn on to make this work?
(06-20-2019 02:52 PM)Kala Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few customers that cannot grasp the park feature compared to the hold feature. I noticed in the DSS keys under programmable keys there are fields that can be entered next to hold. I would like to make the Hold button actually a park feature. When I put in what I needed and tested, it still will just put the call on hold. is there is something I need to turn on to make this work?

The Hold Dsskey can only enter label, it is not a park function button, so it not functions as park.
And you can set call park dsskey, and enter feature access code into value tag to realize park feature.

Best Regards,
Reference URL's