Yealink Forums

Full Version: T22P call quality issues with long-distance conference calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We recently installed ~50 T22P phones for a company using 3CX, and have received numerous complaints about call quality, specifically with long-distance conference calls. I have been told, and have reproduced, good call quality to/from extensions. When calling some numbers (roughly 1/3) outside of our network, I can only hear bits and pieces of their side of the call, and it is the same for them. All long distance conference calls are like this. I've been playing with settings for two weeks without success. The firmware is up to date (7.73.0.40) Any ideas?
hi

is the remote side a Yealink phone or not ?

please try to upgrade to the last firmware 7.73.0.50 ,download link :
http://support.yealink.com/attachmentDow...3.0.50.zip

then reset to factory and try again

if issue still exist , please confirm that the network environment is fine without the broadcast storm and serious network packet loss.
Thanks for your help and the fast response!

I don't know what you mean by remote side. All of the Yealinks are on the local network and are physically local.

I tested a single phone with 7.73.0.50 (I scheduled a company-wide update for this weekend), factory reset and re-provisioned without any changes in call quality. I've checked our network for anything out of the ordinary, and checked for packet loss, but found none from the any tier of the network.

Any ideas?
Reference URL's