Yealink Forums

Full Version: W60B - manually flash firmware?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Verizon W60B that is basically a paperweight. Works great, but the WebGUI is disabled apparently, no SSH access either....

Is there no way I can flash the stock W60B firmware onto it?

I have the W56HZ connected to my W52P - but I want to use the W60B for something other than collecting dust

Maybe just sell it on eBay if there really is nothing I can do with it Angry

W56HZ firmware flashed to generic W56H with no issues and is working great with the W52P and W52H I already had, I just want to use the W60B base but can't change any settings Sad
(06-07-2019 05:53 PM)reddyuda Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Verizon W60B that is basically a paperweight. Works great, but the WebGUI is disabled apparently, no SSH access either....

Is there no way I can flash the stock W60B firmware onto it?

I have the W56HZ connected to my W52P - but I want to use the W60B for something other than collecting dust

Maybe just sell it on eBay if there really is nothing I can do with it Angry

W56HZ firmware flashed to generic W56H with no issues and is working great with the W52P and W52H I already had, I just want to use the W60B base but can't change any settings Sad
Dear customer,

The W60B base stattion Yealink makes for Verizon cannot be reset and reused via any way into other service.

If you have any question, please contact with Verizon Customer Care at 800-922-0204. Thanks.
Reference URL's