Yealink Forums

Full Version: T58A Register: Provisioning on Bintec-Elmeg be.IP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I just tried (but failed) to register a T58A (newest firmware) on a Bintec-Elmeg be.IP Plus system.
  • T46G: My T46G works perfectly, but configuring the T58A in the same way doesn't work yet. (same Server-IP, new registering name identical to new user name (respectively the user's internal phone number), Transport = UDP). On the T46G it has helped once, to restart/reactivate the registration.
  • Fritzbox: The T58A works on a AVM Fritzbox without problems.
Can I log some details to find out more?

Thank you for any hints!

Solved! Forgot to create the phone device, which must be associated with the user!
(05-30-2019 07:17 AM)DS25 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I just tried (but failed) to register a T58A (newest firmware) on a Bintec-Elmeg be.IP Plus system.
  • T46G: My T46G works perfectly, but configuring the T58A in the same way doesn't work yet. (same Server-IP, new registering name identical to new user name (respectively the user's internal phone number), Transport = UDP). On the T46G it has helped once, to restart/reactivate the registration.
  • Fritzbox: The T58A works on a AVM Fritzbox without problems.
Can I log some details to find out more?

Thank you for any hints!

Solved! Forgot to create the phone device, which must be associated with the user!
AS you found a solution - I am just at the start. Where to "create the phone device"? My web admin just Shows a smal web ui
Hello hannesp,
what do you mean with "web admin ... small web ui"? Where are you stuck?

In the UI of the Bintec, it's best to use the assistant functions at the top of the list. For phone ("Telefonie") there are subtopic with
- phone numbers (e.g. create the "25"),
- users (e.g. "Otto" with passwort 123)
- and devices ("Endgeräte", e.g. a new "my-Yealink").

These have to be combined, so when you create a user, you have to append a number, and the device has to be linked with a number or user.
(06-10-2019 06:51 PM)DS25 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello hannesp,
what do you mean with "web admin ... small web ui"? Where are you stuck?

In the UI of the Bintec, it's best to use the assistant functions at the top of the list. For phone ("Telefonie") there are subtopic with
- phone numbers (e.g. create the "25"),
- users (e.g. "Otto" with passwort 123)
- and devices ("Endgeräte", e.g. a new "my-Yealink").

These have to be combined, so when you create a user, you have to append a number, and the device has to be linked with a number or user.
thanks got it
seems that the "Teams" Firmware doenst have a 2nd line SIP option
Reference URL's