Yealink Forums

Full Version: Disappointed with warranty support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else had issues getting a phone replaced under warranty?

I opened a ticket almost 2 months ago, support diagnosed the problem quickly and forwarded it to the sales team to send a replacement and that's where the issues started. They still haven't sent a phone nor have they responded to the multiple emails I have send the contact that the support team sent to me. It's been weeks without a response, I like the phones but this warranty support issues is making me regret picking Yealink phones for my business.
Who did you purchase the phone(s) from? Normally replacements happen through the local reseller, Yealink support just gives their approval.

I would reach out to your reseller or whoever you purchased the phones from, reference your support ticket/confirmation that it's a warranty covered issue, and ask them for an RMA/replacement.
(05-10-2019 08:35 PM)jolouis Wrote: [ -> ]Who did you purchase the phone(s) from? Normally replacements happen through the local reseller, Yealink support just gives their approval.

I would reach out to your reseller or whoever you purchased the phones from, reference your support ticket/confirmation that it's a warranty covered issue, and ask them for an RMA/replacement.

I purchased it through amazon, I contacted the reseller, who never replied, then contacted amazon support and they said I would need to deal with Yealink.
Try bouncing it back to the support team and referencing your earlier ticket. Who did they give you as a contact at sales? Feel free to PM me I will do my best to bring it to a Yealink staffer's attention.
Reference URL's