Yealink Forums

Full Version: W52p Repair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What kind of connector (J100) on the base W52P board?
The base does not start, LAN port doesn't light up.
Is it possible to restore it?
(04-24-2019 05:41 AM)Aliaksandr Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of connector (J100) on the base W52P board?
The base does not start, LAN port doesn't light up.
Is it possible to restore it?

Hi.
same problem than this.
It doesn,t reach to get LAN. Light LAN is off. And I don,t have throught the hand set the menu to change IP or anythink.
how to reset base ?? I have tried pushing the icon to looking for handset and turning off the power supply but the 3 lights start on and nothing changed.
any idea ???

thnks rgds
Hello everybody!

I have the same problem and hope that someone could help us.

I tried to reset the base, pressing and holding the button while connecting to power supply, but after the three leds on, nothing else happens.

Maybe there's another way to test the base?
Or something to do in order to know if the base still works?

Thankyou.
Hi,

Please factory reset with following steps:
1. Disconnect power supply from base, but leave network cable connected
2. Long press Paging button on base, connect power supply, wait until all lights are on
3. Disconnect power, release Paging button, and reconnect power again.

Hope this will help.
(01-16-2020 08:59 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Please factory reset with following steps:
1. Disconnect power supply from base, but leave network cable connected
2. Long press Paging button on base, connect power supply, wait until all lights are on
3. Disconnect power, release Paging button, and reconnect power again.

Hope this will help.

Hi,
That doesn't work.
What else could i do?

Thank you for your help.
Hi,

If the handset is still connected to the base station, you can use it to find out the IP address.

Also do not use PoE, use external power supply instead.

Hope this will help.
(02-03-2020 07:43 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

If the handset is still connected to the base station, you can use it to find out the IP address.

Hope this will help.

Hi,

That's the problem, the base doesn't even connect to the network and therefore it doesn't have an IP address.
And i don't use PoE.

Thank you.
(02-05-2020 03:46 PM)RobertoDSM Wrote: [ -> ]

Hope this will help.

Hi,

That's the problem, the base doesn't even connect to the network and therefore it doesn't have an IP address.
And i don't use PoE.

Thank you.

Hi,

Assuming the handset is still registered to the Base then press OK button and select “Status” - “Base”.
Now you can read the IP-address (Base Firmware, MAC, Certificate, etc.) of the Base.
Use a PC, set his IP in the same range as the Base is and try to log into the Base.

BTW: What IP-address and firmware version do you read?
(02-05-2020 04:08 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2020 03:46 PM)RobertoDSM Wrote: [ -> ]

Hope this will help.

Hi,

And i don't use PoE.

Thank you.

Hi,

Assuming the handset is still registered to the Base then press OK button and select “Status” - “Base”.
Now you can read the IP-address (Base Firmware, MAC, Certificate, etc.) of the Base.
Use a PC, set his IP in the same range as the Base is and try to log into the Base.

BTW: What IP-address and firmware version do you read?

Hi,

The handset is always searching for base, and when I press OK button and select Status > Base, it shows zeros for everything.

Thank you.
(02-07-2020 10:05 PM)RobertoDSM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

The handset is always searching for base, and when I press OK button and select Status > Base, it shows zeros for everything.

Thank you.

Hmmm, then I'm afraid your Base is defect.
Please Submit a Ticket at Yealink Support. Maybe they can help you.
https://ticket.yealink.com/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's