Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48 DSS Key - Can you share a config?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got alot of phones and we end up changing the DSS keys company wide often.

Is there a way where I can have things like the users extension be the same but all other DSS Keys come from a shared file?

All I really want is a key for their extension, then everything else to pull from a common config.
hi

sorry that not so clear about your request

so you mean that you want to set all DSS Key as the same extension , and then when the call comes in , all line keys will flash ,and you can answer the call with any DSS Key ? if yes, you can configure as below

[attachment=1627]

or do you mean the BLA /SLA feature ? if it is , then this feature should be supported by your SIP PBX? which PBX you are using ?
We use the BLF fields to see when people are on the phones are not. So basically we use all the DSS keys to list everybody in the company. But with staff/name changes it becomes tedious to change that all the time.

So for everybody Linekey 1 and Line 2 is their own extension, all the other ones are BLF's for everybody else in the office. I haven't been able to figure out how to control this company wide without going into everybody's phone individual. Not so bad with 1 or 2 phones, but it really sucks when you have 20 or 30 of them.
Any ideas on this? Haven't seen any updates for awhile. Even if there isn't a way to do what I want. What is the best way to mass modify and update multiple phones?

Thanks,
By default Line Keys will point to the Lines configured in the mac.cfg file, like the user extensions.
To add shared Line Keys and override the default behaviour, you enter the configuration to the common.cfg file. For T48 you should add these to y000000000035.cfg

Skip Line Key 1 (leave options blank) to retain the default behaviour and start from the number of the shared keys (eg. 2):
Code:
################################################################################​#######
##                                   Linekey                                         ##          
################################################################################​#######
#The x of the parameter "linekey.x.line" ranges from 1 to 27.
#The default value equals to the value of x. For example, the default value of the parameter "linekey.1.line" is 1.
#linekey.x.lable--Define the label for each line key.

#Configure Line Key1
linekey.1.line =
linekey.1.value =
linekey.1.extension =
linekey.1.type =
linekey.1.label =
linekey.1.xml_phonebook =

#Configure Line Key2
linekey.2.line = 1
linekey.2.value = 123
linekey.2.extension = 123
linekey.2.type = 16
linekey.2.label = Sandra
linekey.2.xml_phonebook =

etc....

Type 16 means BLF. These common BLF keys will then be picked up by all T48 phones at autoprovision time.
Reference URL's