Yealink Forums

Full Version: Voicemail LED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The LED light will stay on for 4 hours and then turn itself off. So if someone is out for the day or half a day - or even gets a voicemail right after they leave for the day they have no notification on the LED that there is a voicemail. I set the MWI Subscription Period(Seconds) to 84600, but that doesn't seem to have fixed the issue. Is there another location that needs to be modified to fix this LED timeout? I would like it to be forever. Is that possible?

This is for T42/T46/T48 phones.
Hello,

What's the phone firmware? And what's the PBX server? The light should not turn itself off.

The MWI subscription period means that how often phone go to check a new voice message. You need to set it a shorter value like 1800 or 3600. Please make sure that Subscribe for MWI is enabled.

Regards,
James
Oh I guess I misunderstood that setting. I have a CudaTel 370. Subscribe for MWI is enabled. Yeah 3600 was the default on the MWI subscription period - I was thinking that was the setting that would increase the time the light stayed on. Didn't realize it was the 'checker'.

Any other settings or is this a PBX side thing? This has happened on all versions of firmware - 71/73/80
It has to be a setting somewhere - the CudaTel 370 pushes out the 71.0.182 firmware and the LED light stays on until you check your voicemail. I just can't seem to find the setting that I can change to mimic this behavior on my production phones with the new 80.0.70 firmware. Any help?
Reference URL's