Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G with Fonality firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking at using Fonality as my voip provider and got a few phones set up with them and then changed my mind who I was going to use so now I'm trying to use my phone with someone else. I have done factory resets through the phone and web interface and have even updated to the newest version of the firmware for my T46G but it still seems to have some Fonality branding and maybe settings that I would like to get rid of.

I know the Fonality techs had me run 2 files through the firmware upgrade and it looks like one of them wrote over some default stuff and I would like to restore it to how it was when I bought it new.

Is there any way for me to do this and get rid of anything Fonality on my device?
hi

thanks for your information, as Fonality is using a customized firmware , there will be an engineer connect with you through email

TKS & BR
Thank you Michael.

I look forward to hearing from the engineer.

(08-14-2015 03:56 PM)Yealink_Michael Wrote: [ -> ]hi

thanks for your information, as Fonality is using a customized firmware , there will be an engineer connect with you through email

TKS & BR
(08-14-2015 03:56 PM)Yealink_Michael Wrote: [ -> ]hi

TKS & BR

I'm having the same problem with my t-46 G phones after switching from Fonality. Can you please assist with removing their firmware from my phones?
im on the same boat any update? with T42G
Hi I'm having a similar problem with a T42G phone with Fonality firmware. None of our other phones run this firmware so I'm not sure how we ended up with just the one running it but I'd like to update it back to Yealink firmware to bring it inline with the rest of our clients. Any info on how to remove the Fonality firmware and replace it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Reference URL's