Yealink Forums

Full Version: T27G backlight keeps lighting up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings.

We have a T27G with an extention module. The module has its DSS keys programmed to either BLF or quick dial. The issue is that backlight on both the phone and the module keeps lighting up each time the status of any BLF-related subcriber changes (that is, each time they start or stop a conversation).

Googling has led me to this thread here: http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1166 This is about a different phone model with the same problem. From what I can tell, it's a firmware issue that was supposed to be resolved with an update.

I've upgraded the firmware to the latest version I could (69.84.0.15) but it didn't help. Anything else I can do?

Thanks.
I don't know what's up with that duplicate thread (the same title and text, different username), I didn't create it.
So anyway, is this issue unsolvable or what? Would be nice to have at least some feedback.
(07-02-2019 05:00 AM)RSK Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what's up with that duplicate thread (the same title and text, different username), I didn't create it.
So anyway, is this issue unsolvable or what? Would be nice to have at least some feedback.

Hi,

The other post is a copycat... and will be removed from the forum.

Please auto-provision the phone with next parameter:
Code:
#!version:1.0.0.1

#Enable or disables the IP phone to turn on the backlight when the BLF status changed: 0-Disabled, 1-Enabled (Default);
features.blf_active_backlight.enable = 0

Hope this will help.
Reference URL's