Yealink Forums

Full Version: Delays in conversation with W52P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been checking the fórum but could not find any answer that helped me. I have recently purchased the Yealink w52p with one handset and everytime I make a call, there is a delay of about a second between when I say something and the other person hearing it and vicecersa. It does not happen when I use the BRIA4 softphone.

FYG, I am using MyPBX platform and the firmware of the base is 25.73.0.40 and handset 26.73.0.11
HI Kievit

thanks for your information

for the issue, do you mean the scenario below :

1. register successfully, then call out to B
2. B answer the call ,then the LCD of handset showing call is established with 00:00
3. at this time the voice will delay for about 3 seconds, like when you say "hello。。。"and 3 sends later , the other side receive the voice , and the same situation when B side speaking ???
4. what is the rate that this issue happen ?

pleas try a hard rest to the BASE , do a hard rest for W52, the steps are below:
1. connect the network cable to the base
2. long press the paging key on the base and not stop until step3 is finished
3. connect the power to base , waiting for the three lights on the base light up one by one , during the whole process, please keep pressing the paging key !
4. after the three lights all light up, release the paging key and reconnect the power supply

then do a rest to the handset and test again

if all the above solution can't solve your issue, please provide us the trace file for future analysis,trace file including pcap file, config bin and syslog file , and we need three of them provide at one time.

for how to get them , please refer to the FAQ below:
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319

send to trace file and issue description to support@yealink.com , then we will follow up

let me know if any question

TKS & BR

Michael
Your scenario is correct. I have followed all your steps related to hard reset but the problem still continues. I will send the trace file within shortly.
Reference URL's