Yealink Forums

Full Version: Calendar Disabled in CAP mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I log in as a user account setup for Room calendar, I can see the meetings just fine. However, if change the CP960 to use CAP mode (Common Area Phone), the calendar becomes disabled and it just shows Disconnect exchange server.

How do we show the meetings and join Skype for Business meetings while in CAP mode?

Have the latest Skype for Business firmware (73.8.0.27).

Thanks in advance!
(03-07-2019 03:15 PM)dbetlow@pharos.com Wrote: [ -> ]If I log in as a user account setup for Room calendar, I can see the meetings just fine. However, if change the CP960 to use CAP mode (Common Area Phone), the calendar becomes disabled and it just shows Disconnect exchange server.

How do we show the meetings and join Skype for Business meetings while in CAP mode?

Have the latest Skype for Business firmware (73.8.0.27).

Thanks in advance!

Or is there a way to turn off/hide the voicemail and contacts, as well as make the PIN only for accessing menu options. How do other people use these phones in a conference room setting when using Skype for Business as your phone system?
Reference URL's