Yealink Forums

Full Version: T5x Series Skype for Business And/Or Teams firmwares - Support for DECT USB Dongle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you add support for the USB DECT Dongle DD10K in either the Skype for Business or Teams firmwares?
Hello,

same for me. I have a T58V. I figured out that the Video module and the USB DECT module doesn't work.

I Need a Microsoft Teams DECT solution. Because of that I ordered this T58 phone, the DD10K USB dongle and a W56H handset. But it doesn't work out. Is there any other solution?

Thanks and regards,
Benjamin
(06-07-2019 09:33 AM)benkly Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

same for me. I have a T58V. I figured out that the Video module and the USB DECT module doesn't work.

I Need a Microsoft Teams DECT solution. Because of that I ordered this T58 phone, the DD10K USB dongle and a W56H handset. But it doesn't work out. Is there any other solution?

Thanks and regards,
Benjamin

Hi,

As far as I know the T58A with SfB or Teams firmware does not support the DD10K USB dongle.

@benkly,
I think the best you can do is to buy a separate Base for W52P&W56P and see if that will work for you.

Hope this will help.
Reference URL's