Yealink Forums

Full Version: One-Way audio when 2 parties speaking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I just created a ticket to Yealink in regards of this issue, but in case someone can provide a quick solution, I'm also posting it here.
Phones are T21P_E1 with firmware 52.81.0.110 and T27G with firmware 69.81.0.110. Both models have the same issue.

I did not find anything related to this on the internet and I can't really know how to name the problem since it is not really a One-Way audio issue.
Here's some scenarios:
1- A (Yealink Phone) calls B (Yealink Phone) on the same network on the same Asterisk server. Call connects and A can talk to B, but B can also talk to A.
2- A (Yealink Phone) calls B (External Land Line). Call connects and A can talk to B, but B can also talk to A.
3- A (External Land Line) calls B (Yealink Phone). Call connects and A can talk to B, but B can also talk to A.

Problem in all those scenarios: If B is speaking to A, and A starts to speak to B while B is still speaking, one way audio issue starts and A will no longer hear B and B will no longer hear A until either A or B stops speaking.

Thank you for your time,
Frank
Hi,

Ref point 1: What if you change one of the Yealink phones with a phone from another manufacturer? Does the issue still excists?
Reference URL's