Yealink Forums

Full Version: Wireless Compatablilty with T46S and T46G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before purchasing an entire system of T46 and T48 models . I need some specific assistance with Yealink firmware compatibility with Nextiva hosted VoIP services.

I need to use the wireless dongle on both models, The specific questions I have are:

1.) Can I use the T46 and T48 "S" models.
2.) if not can I use the T46G and T48G with wireless dongles?( please note the specifics below on this question)

I Currently only have the T42G and T48G models in use.
I do have the T46G firmware 28.72.181.20 specifically written for Nextiva
and T48G firmware 35.72.0.32, I do not have any wireless dongles on any to test.

If we can use the "S" class of phones is there another specific firmware written for Nextiva hosted VOip? We have had disastrous operation results with the stock online firmware updates. Nextiva stopped all sales because of a huge communication breakdown in technical adaption and compatibility with Yealink.

However Yealink T42G are running strong on all my Nextiva customers with the proper firmware. They also give me great programming ability over the other brands. That is my reason for moving forward on new projects with Yealink. However, as Nextiva has the ability to provision and register Yealink, they do not support Yealink, or, I believe have had the technical backing of Yealink to upgrade along with the new released products. That process would involve a direct contact from Yealink to Nextiva to resolve.

Please advise, I need to know which direction to go concerning this and future Yealink product deployments.
Thank you

Jerry
Reference URL's