Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G BLF Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to configure the BLF fields for the T46G phones and what we get when we configure the BLF is a red "X" in the description field. The EXP 40 just does not light up when those are configured. If you Press the BLF key it transfers as it should, but none of the status lights will light up. Firmware and setup info is below.

Firmware: 28.73.0.50

BLF Value=Extension # Label=Display Label Extension=Blank

I have tried it with a direct dial code in the extension field and it does work, again it just does not light up.

If there is any other info you need please let me know! Thanks!
Hello,

What's your pbx server?
Can you get a pcap trace and check whether phone receive a correct 200 NOTIFY message.

You can start pcap trace unser Setting-> Configuration, configure BLF, then export it.

Regards,
James
(08-12-2015 06:16 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

What's your pbx server?
Can you get a pcap trace and check whether phone receive a correct 200 NOTIFY message.

You can start pcap trace unser Setting-> Configuration, configure BLF, then export it.

Regards,
James

Hello,

I have the same issue on my T46G. Only that some of my BLF's work and others don't. I have the phone on the latest version of software, I have restarted, restored the user settings, deleted all the BLF's than add them again.. and still the same. Page NO1 has no LED for the users, page no 2 just on the bottom users.
I have an Astrix system on the latest update.

Can you please assist?
See image in the attachment.

Kind regards
Alex
I have the same issue. BLF does not work, it used to work but on latest firmwares it does not (v80 release 60).

I do not have the red X, but it will not show when other users are busy. The light stays on a steady green (led_mode=0).
For those of you facing this issue on an Asterisk-based PBX using the PJSIP SIP driver, I had the same issue of BLF not working and it turned out to be a bug on Asterisk.

There is a workaround described here:
http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?p=212144

This bug has NOT been fixed yet, but the work around is solid.
Reference URL's