Yealink Forums

Full Version: "On hook" event problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using T21P E2 phone with latest firmware 52.84.0.15.
There is a problem with "On hook" event in Action URL. This event doesn't execute itself at all. Off hook event works correctly, but when I put the handset back on the phone the On hook event doesn't execute.

When I execute link from action url manually with this event (on hook) then it is working properly.

Looks like bug in firmware?
(02-04-2019 08:55 AM)Rafal Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Customer,

Sorry for the late reply.

I have reproduce the problem that you have described and I will submit it to R&D for further analysis and the final solution.

Best Regards,
Brenda
Any update on this issue? I just upgraded 30+ T23G's with firmware 44.84.0.95 and am having the same problem. The On Hook action URL does not seem to execute.

(07-13-2019 02:59 AM)Brenda_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]

I have reproduce the problem that you have described and I will submit it to R&D for further analysis and the final solution.

Best Regards,
Brenda
Dear Customer,

Please find the link below for the version fix the issue.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vHQndq...KBYG2KoQkS

Best Regards,
Brenda
What about T27G with latest firmware? It has the very same bug.
Do you mean the version 69.84.0.90?
Hi Brenda,
Has this been resolved for the T23G's?

(12-04-2019 01:43 AM)Normfred Wrote: [ -> ]Any update on this issue? I just upgraded 30+ T23G's with firmware 44.84.0.95 and am having the same problem. The On Hook action URL does not seem to execute.

(07-13-2019 02:59 AM)Brenda_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]

Best Regards,
Brenda
Reference URL's