Yealink Forums

Full Version: Browser Login failed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Yealink friends,

I have big trouble with Yealink T46S and T48S and Firmware 66.84.0.10/15 or 66.83.0.50.

When I try to connect via webbrowser I get the message "User unknown / password wrong". The password is right because it is saved in my firefox or IE.

After 5 seconds I can do a normal logon when I try to login again. From time to time I am blocked for 3 minutes.

The problem exists on 20 phones.

That's strange. Has anyone an idea?

Greets from Germany
Bernahrd
(01-24-2019 08:05 AM)Bernahrd Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Yealink friends,

I have big trouble with Yealink T46S and T48S and Firmware 66.84.0.10/15 or 66.83.0.50.

When I try to connect via webbrowser I get the message "User unknown / password wrong". The password is right because it is saved in my firefox or IE.

After 5 seconds I can do a normal logon when I try to login again. From time to time I am blocked for 3 minutes.

Greets from Germany
Bernahrd

Hi,

First hunch...
Please clear the browser cache and try again.

Hope this will help.
(01-24-2019 09:33 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2019 08:05 AM)Bernahrd Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Yealink friends,

Greets from Germany
Bernahrd

Hi,

First hunch...
Please clear the browser cache and try again.

Hope this will help.

I already tried it. But no luck. This problem is on two different customers. I already tried Edge, Chrome, Firefox and IE. All the same behaviour.
Reference URL's