Yealink Forums

Full Version: Teams Firmware Does Not Suport WIFI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Teams Firmware (v 58.15.0.20) does not support WiFi connectivity. When can we except WIFI connectivity to be restored to the device? I have a fancy brick on my desk at this time.
There appear to be lots of things the new Teams firmware does not support yet, so we're holding off on deployment until the following are supported:

BToE
EXP modules
Call recording
Music On Hold
Multicast Paging

Additionally, cloud management appears buggy. Initiating a Teams update on a test device caused a crash loop of the Teams component of the phone that only a factory reset would fix.

Still, good to see progress being made.
Hi

The T5X Teams version will support Wi-Fi with new firmware which will be available is Q2. If you want to use Wi-Fi feature, you need to use SFB version now.

For the other modules you listed as below, it needs to be co-developed with MS and we don't the exact date yet. We will give you update as soon as we got it from MS.
BToE
EXP modules
Call recording
Music On Hold
Multicast Paging

For the crash issue, May I know which firmware version you are using for Teams? Does it happen every time when you try to upgrade the firmware on cloud management? Coud you pls export the log by login to webpage of T58: Settings->Configuration->Local log, log level should be 6.

BR
Link
Can you please verify the info I've gathered from User guides and Specs from Yealink's web page is correct for Bluetooth and Wifi on the T56a and T58a models depending on the software:

UC software
T56A
BT: built-in 4.0
Wifi: Built-in 2.4G
T58A
BT: built-in 4.2
Wifi: Built-in 2.4G and 5G

SFB
T56A
BT: BT41 required
Wifi: WF50 required
T58A
BT: built-in 4.2
Wifi: Built-in 2.4G and 5G

TEAMS
T56A
BT: BT41 required
Wifi: not supported
T58A
BT: Built-in 4.2
Wifi: not supported

Thank you
Phil Zeller

(01-22-2019 09:53 AM)Link_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

The T5X Teams version will support Wi-Fi with new firmware which will be available is Q2. If you want to use Wi-Fi feature, you need to use SFB version now.

For the other modules you listed as below, it needs to be co-developed with MS and we don't the exact date yet. We will give you update as soon as we got it from MS.
BToE
EXP modules
Call recording
Music On Hold
Multicast Paging

For the crash issue, May I know which firmware version you are using for Teams? Does it happen every time when you try to upgrade the firmware on cloud management? Coud you pls export the log by login to webpage of T58: Settings->Configuration->Local log, log level should be 6.

BR
Link
Reference URL's