Yealink Forums

Full Version: W60B and W56H - can you PIN lock the phones,.. ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all,

we have about 20 W60B bases and at least 6 phones per base.
these are all on different locations and i was wondering if there is a way to secure the handsets a little bit better.

at the end of the day i would like to lock the phones down little bit more.
for example, i would like to dial the number on the handset, hand it over to the user WITHOUT them being able to walk away, hang up and dial a different number.

is there a way to disable users to delete the history of dialed numbers?

is there a way to PIN lock the phone down. i see the option when logged in the GUI of the W60B base but PIN lock doesn't do anything on the handset itself.

looks like these phones have great potential.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you!
(11-20-2018 07:34 PM)Haniel Wrote: [ -> ]hello all,

these are all on different locations and i was wondering if there is a way to secure the handsets a little bit better.

for example, i would like to dial the number on the handset, hand it over to the user WITHOUT them being able to walk away, hang up and dial a different number.

is there a way to PIN lock the phone down. i see the option when logged in the GUI of the W60B base but PIN lock doesn't do anything on the handset itself.

thank you!

Nobody ??
Any luck with this?

(11-26-2018 06:05 PM)Haniel Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2018 07:34 PM)Haniel Wrote: [ -> ]hello all,

thank you!

Nobody ??
Reference URL's