Yealink Forums

Full Version: T23G Recovery Mode Upload Fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends..
i have problems..

i have ;
  • T2X.rom
  • T2X.rfs
  • T2X.bin
i going recevory mode from T23G, i starting recovery update but tftp server error "TFTP: File too large"..
I have tried different programs;
  • OpenTFTPServer
  • tftpd32/64
  • PumpKIN
  • 3cDaemon
I always get the following warning:
File too Large
and t23 warning:
Update failed(-5)

please help me..
Dear Customer,

This is East from Yealink Technical Support team, nice to meet you.

If you are using TFTP server on Linux, please rename the ROM file from "T2X.rom" to "T2x.rom" (lowercase "x") and try again.

If that doesn't take effect, It should be a hardware issue, please contact your phone provider for help. If you cannot contact them, please provide the SN of the phone, I will inform our sales colleague to help. (You can sent it to my email address: east@yealink.com)

Best Regards,
East
(09-28-2018 09:41 AM)East_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Customer,

This is East from Yealink Technical Support team, nice to meet you.

If you are using TFTP server on Linux, please rename the ROM file from "T2X.rom" to "T2x.rom" (lowercase "x") and try again.

If that doesn't take effect, It should be a hardware issue, please contact your phone provider for help. If you cannot contact them, please provide the SN of the phone, I will inform our sales colleague to help. (You can sent it to my email address: east@yealink.com)

Best Regards,
East

Hi East,
I have the same issue with T58A . does renaming the file to T58v.rom will solve it?
Reference URL's