Yealink Forums

Full Version: T58 voice strange dropouts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a strange problem which occurs most of the time with my T58 phones:

During the call when I am talking (using the handset), and the remote party starts talking while I am still talking, about the first letter the remote party speaks is dropped. In the other direction there a no such problems. My partner always hears everything correct.
I also have a W60B set. With this phone, there is no such problem.

I already tried tweaking settings like echo cancellation, noise suppression. No changes.

Is this something common? Where could I look for a solution? Firmware and Phone system is current: 3cx 15.5sp6, phone 58.80.0.65

TIA
(09-24-2018 02:19 PM)someone Wrote: [ -> ]I have a strange problem which occurs most of the time with my T58 phones:

During the call when I am talking (using the handset), and the remote party starts talking while I am still talking, about the first letter the remote party speaks is dropped. In the other direction there a no such problems. My partner always hears everything correct.

I already tried tweaking settings like echo cancellation, noise suppression. No changes.

Is this something common? Where could I look for a solution? Firmware and Phone system is current: 3cx 15.5sp6, phone 58.80.0.65

TIA

Hi,

You are using 3CX... what if you record the call and listening it back... do you hear the first letter/word also dropped too?
Please check.
(09-24-2018 08:47 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2018 02:19 PM)someone Wrote: [ -> ]I have a strange problem which occurs most of the time with my T58 phones:

TIA

Hi,

You are using 3CX... what if you record the call and listening it back... do you hear the first letter/word also dropped too?
Please check.

How can I reply so that this f**** sytem does not tag my post as spam? I tried now two times.
Thanks.
I am now tryinga new reply, maybe the system will behave better this time.
The symptoms wil also be contained if I record the call and listen to the recording. However nearly inaudible.
And, it will not happen with the W60P and the t46s.
But it also will not happen with the T58 all the time. I am starting to consider if it depends on the remote phone company the called or calling party uses.
I will take more samples, and also post to the 3cx forum. Still if you have an idea, it would be great to hear about.
(09-28-2018 02:51 PM)someone Wrote: [ -> ]I am now tryinga new reply, maybe the system will behave better this time.
The symptoms wil also be contained if I record the call and listen to the recording. However nearly inaudible.
And, it will not happen with the W60P and the t46s.
But it also will not happen with the T58 all the time. I am starting to consider if it depends on the remote phone company the called or calling party uses.
I will take more samples, and also post to the 3cx forum. Still if you have an idea, it would be great to hear about.

Followup:
For an unknown reason, these Problems disappeard down to an acceptable minimum, or it might be that they originate from the remote party using a hands-free system, or there was a problem with the providers line quality.
Most likely, unrelated to yealink products.
Reference URL's