Yealink Forums

Full Version: DSS Label Length
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi is is possible to adjust the length of the DSS key label lengths or add an additional length, as opposed to the normal:8-10 and extended 27 have a mid way point? As I still want to be able to use the background on the phone and not just see the keys.

~Bryan
What would be nice if the label could have varied length instead of the static length but more importantly they can be transparent with just the edge of the label slightly visible.
I think this would be a nice to have as by default they are too short and extended to long
Could yeahlink support provide a response?[/align]
Bump.*
hi

different feature acquire different type , some need label , some not , for the label ,we can support most 99 digits.

or do you mean the label showed on the LCD? which model you use? different model will have different design

for more details you can send an email to support@yealink.com

we will follow up .

Michael
Thanks Michael, the issue i'm having is on a Yeahlink T46G, It has a color lcd display and the DSS labels are either to short to read as they are 8-10 characters and the extended labels expand and take up the entire display, hoping to adjust the range to possibly have it up to 15-20 characters, so that I can have some meaningful labels but still utilise the background on the display.

(08-11-2015 05:57 PM)Yealink_Michael Wrote: [ -> ]hi

different feature acquire different type , some need label , some not , for the label ,we can support most 99 digits.

or do you mean the label showed on the LCD? which model you use? different model will have different design

for more details you can send an email to support@yealink.com

we will follow up .

Michael
hi Bryan

thanks for your reply , for the present , we can't support this , but i have submit this request to our product department for evaluation ~

Michael
Reference URL's