Yealink Forums

Full Version: Problem: LDAP search in v83 does not work as in v81
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day,
Last week I upgraded firmware from 81.0.110 to 83.0.35 on SIP-T23/42/46 phones and faced the problem with LDAP search which has been working for past 4 years with v73 and v81.

Below are name and number filters used in LDAP search config:
ldap.name_filter = (|(givenName=%)(sn=%))
ldap.number_filter = (|(ipPhone=%)(Mobile=%))

with v73 and v81 search results never returned persons who have empty ipPhone AD attribute, which is correct logic.
[attachment=5049][attachment=5050]

after upgrading to v83 search results started to return all persons, even if they have empty ipPhone AD attribute, but showing NONE next to name.
[attachment=5051][attachment=5052]

Please advise how to overcome this problem. I believe it could be a bug in v83.

Thank you
(08-21-2018 03:29 PM)zonder Wrote: [ -> ]Good day,
Last week I upgraded firmware from 81.0.110 to 83.0.35 on SIP-T23/42/46 phones and faced the problem with LDAP search which has been working for past 4 years with v73 and v81.

Below are name and number filters used in LDAP search config:
ldap.name_filter = (|(givenName=%)(sn=%))
ldap.number_filter = (|(ipPhone=%)(Mobile=%))

with v73 and v81 search results never returned persons who have empty ipPhone AD attribute, which is correct logic.

after upgrading to v83 search results started to return all persons, even if they have empty ipPhone AD attribute, but showing NONE next to name.

Please advise how to overcome this problem. I believe it could be a bug in v83.

Thank you

Try to simulate the search with a program like "Apache Directory Studio". The standard search is usually not sufficiently restricted.
My filters look like this:

Code:
ldap.name_filter = (&(|(cn=%)(sn=%))(|(objectClass=person)(objectClass=group)(objectClass=contact​))(|(homePhone=*)(telephoneNumber=*)(mobile=*)))
ldap.number_filter = (&(|(homePhone=%)(telephoneNumber=%)(mobile=%))(cn=*)(|(objectClass=person)(ob​jectClass=group)(objectClass=contact)))
it is also important to define the appropriate attributes
Code:
ldap.numb_attr = telephoneNumber mobile homePhone

some more examples:
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wik...lters.aspx
Reference URL's