Yealink Forums

Full Version: EXP40 + EHS36 Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

We have identified an issue when an EHS36 with EXP40 attached to a T46S/G phone. The headset we're using is Jabra GN920.

I've listed down the scenario below.

Setup 1:
T46S + EHS36 + Jabra GN920: In this setup the headset works as it should. The middle click button on the headset works to answer and end the calls.

Setup 2:
T46S + EXP40 x1 + EHS36 + Jabra GN920: In this setup, the middle button on the Jabra headset does not respond. Customer has to manually answer/hang-up the call via the phone however, they’re still able to use the Jabra headset to speak without any issues.

T46S is running the latest firmware: 66.83.0.35

I would like to know if this is a known bug or an issue that can be rectified.

Kind Regards
(12-21-2018 11:39 AM)Christopher237 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a client with a 3CX system. They recently just added an EXP40 to their T46G handset. Now their headset using the EHS36 won't work.

I've upgraded the EHS firmware, but it just doesn't seem to want to work when the EXP40 is connected.

Is anyone using this configuration successfully in the wild prepaidgiftbalance?

Ultra-elegant Gigabit IP Phone SIP-T48S use the EHS36 and EXP40, refer to are covered after manufacturer warranty expires If we can't fix it.
Reference URL's