Yealink Forums

Full Version: Reading configuration from a program/script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is there a way to read the configuration (all of it or a specific option) from a T4x phone?

I know how to set an option via XML post, but I didn't find a way to read/get/fetch the value of one from a phone.

Thanks.
(08-04-2018 02:15 PM)rmw Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Is there a way to read the configuration (all of it or a specific option) from a T4x phone?

I know how to set an option via XML post, but I didn't find a way to read/get/fetch the value of one from a phone.

Thanks.

Hi,

As far as I know, the only way to export is manually export the BIN configuration file (*.bin), CFG configuration file (*.cfg) and Local log (sys.log or boot.log as *.tgz) which can be found at Settings > Configuration.

Hope this will help.
Thanks, but I already know how to manually export it.

What I'm searching is a way to automate it, so that my software who is running an a server can (for example) not only set the color of a specific DSS key on the phone, but also read what color the button has at the moment.

I already took a quick look into logging into the phones web interface with http calls, but it seems that it needs javascript which makes things complicated.
Reference URL's