Yealink Forums

Full Version: Siemens Handsets on W60B?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear support crew!
I am on the way to take my Hipath/Unify equipment out of order. I have here a Yeastar S20 and a package W60B with W56H for starting and trying. Finally I need 6 fixed extensions and 5 handsets.

My wish was to continue using my existing DECT devices Octophon SL3 professional an several Gigaset S4 professional with the new W60B.

I managed to register them on the base station. Incoming calls are displayed with the extension. Dialing and receiving calls stop at the moment I press the green key. Intercom mode between W56H is working.

Is that a configuration problem or are my handsets technically not compatible with the use of W60B? Would a Siemens IP DECT device (like https://www.gigasetpro.com/en/systems/sy...10-ip-pro/ ) solve my problem?

Thanks for your support!

anonymous1712222627012

Dear Customer,

Yealink W60B only works with the Yealink Handsets like W56H and W52H, the third party handsets are not compatible.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kind Regards
Samuel Wang
Would the third Party DECT Receiver mentioned above run on Yaestar?

Thanks
mrfokus

anonymous1712222627012

Dear Customer,

Sorry we are not familiar with Yeastar products, please contact Yeastar for support.

PS: we are 2 different companies.

Kind Regards
Samuel Wang
Reference URL's