Yealink Forums

Full Version: black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I had an issue with my T46G phone, so I power cycled it, and now I have a black screen, and nothing is working.

I have tried rebooting several times but still the same.

When powering up the phone, I get the Initializing screen, then shortly after the screen turns black, and the red light on the phones top right blinks.

Is there some recovery options with Yealink phones?

Thank you.
(07-24-2018 04:05 PM)logiqit Wrote: [ -> ]Today I had an issue with my T46G phone, so I power cycled it, and now I have a black screen, and nothing is working.

I have tried rebooting several times but still the same.

When powering up the phone, I get the Initializing screen, then shortly after the screen turns black, and the red light on the phones top right blinks.

Is there some recovery options with Yealink phones?

Thank you.

Hi,

This look like the phone is in the power save mode.
If possible please reset the phone to factory default, re-provisioning and try again.
To reset the phone, press >10 sec the OK button and follow the instructions on the screen.

Hope this will help.
I have rtied resetting, but nothing happens.
(07-24-2018 05:13 PM)logiqit Wrote: [ -> ]I have rtied resetting, but nothing happens.

Hi,

Is it possible to login in the phone?
Yes, then go to Settings > Upgrade > Reset and click “Reset To Factory” to reset the phone.
No, then check or replace the power adapter.

Hope this will help.
Hi Frank,

The phone does not seem to get an IP-address, so the answer is no.

I an quite sure the only way is either doing a recovery, as I have seen mentioned in this forum, or replacing the phone.
(07-24-2018 08:50 PM)logiqit Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Frank,

The phone does not seem to get an IP-address, so the answer is no.

I an quite sure the only way is either doing a recovery, as I have seen mentioned in this forum, or replacing the phone.

Hi,

As far as I know Yealink doesn't provide recovery mode files directly to end users for security reasons.
Please contact your distributor or service provider to do the recovery mode for you, they are willing to help you or repair/replace the phone.
Reference URL's