Yealink Forums

Full Version: How to configure Action URL values via HTTP servlet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our phone integration software requires that the action URLs are correctly configured. For the snom handsets we can do this directly from our software thereby removing any risk of the user not setting up the action urls to point to their PC e.g. if they have a dynamic IP and not noticing the IP of the PC has changed and so the phone needs reconfiguring again.

How can our software automatically configure the Yealink action urls correctly?
Is there an option to remotely configure the action URLs? If not how do I raise a change request please?
Hi,
Nice forum discussion on "HTTP servlet"

Even if you're new to web programming, you've probably seen HTTP request parameters. These are the bits sometimes "tacked on" to the end of a URL when you submit a form on a web page. For example, if an HTML form was defined as follows with a username field:

<form action="http://www.examplesite.com/login">
<input type=text name="username">
<input type=submit>
</form>

Adam Hebrew
Technical Head @MyAssignmenthelp
Aberdeen, UK
My requirement is to be able to SET the action URL values from our software,
e.g. I want to be able to dynamically update the Action URL setting for an Incoming Call so that it is:

http://192.168.0.20/incomingcall.xml?IP=$ip

directly, without requiring the user to enter the above in the web interface or import a cfg or requiring a provisioning server to update these settings.
(10-29-2018 03:47 PM)nSolvePaul Wrote: [ -> ]directly, without requiring the user to enter the above in the web interface or import a cfg or requiring a provisioning server to update these settings.

You can do this with PushXML, however you must have the user or a provisioning server enter the allowable IP range into the "PushXML allowed server" field on the phone in order to grant permissions to interact using this method.
Thank you!
Reference URL's