Yealink Forums

Full Version: T58A T58V - Sync Exchange Server Contacts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

with the T58A/V phones, it is possible to sync calendars with an Exchange account. There is also an option to sync contacts, but I have no possibility to dial the synced contacts with the phone. The phone book has no access to the synced contacts.
Is this function just not implemented?

Regards,
Martin
It appears this feature wasn't implemented which seems like a huge oversight... Using a shared mailbox with a central contact list or a personal mailbox with your own contact list is very common in business

Yealink why isn't this supported!!!
Oh wow! I'm finding lots of gaps in the design of this phone from a business media perspective as well. I wish we had known things like this weren't available. Our clients paid a lot of money for a big screen that is very limited in functionality beyond a lower-end phone like T54S.
Any movement or input from Yealink?

Would be nice to know if there are plans to implement the contacts.
Greetings,
Has anyone heard if this has been addressed yet, I have been trying to find a way to get the T58v to perform a lookup in the Global Address List (GAL) of Exchange and so far have had no luck. It appears to be limited to the contacts that are saved in Skype for Business but not forward to the Exchange GAL for lookups.
I am going to keep looking but so far this is very disappointing, if it truly can't access the Exchange GAL, I think that will be a disqualifying issue as a replacement to our current Skype phones in our company. Huh
We just set up a demo t58a and t55a... and neither user is able to search through users in the org. Their own personal sfb contact list users appear, but no one else is searchable... Huh
Disable Skype-Skype federation (consumer skype search) on your Edge server. This resolved it for us.
(05-25-2019 03:58 PM)wes.lazara@ctd.tech Wrote: [ -> ]Disable Skype-Skype federation (consumer skype search) on your Edge server. This resolved it for us.

Does syncing up the Exchange contacts or calendar require Skype/Lync?
Reference URL's