Yealink Forums

Full Version: disable call forward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a client that someone is constantly adding an international number to call forwarding. I would like to either completely disable this feature or add some kind of security so they cannot access this feature without a code. this the yealink w60P with the w56h
(07-07-2018 06:52 PM)Kala Wrote: [ -> ]I have a client that someone is constantly adding an international number to call forwarding. I would like to either completely disable this feature or add some kind of security so they cannot access this feature without a code. this the yealink w60P with the w56h

Hi,

Please make sure your admin AND user passwords are strong. (>16 char)
This prevents hackers from adding call forwarding to international numbers.

Hope this will help.
(07-07-2018 09:14 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2018 06:52 PM)Kala Wrote: [ -> ]I have a client that someone is constantly adding an international number to call forwarding. I would like to either completely disable this feature or add some kind of security so they cannot access this feature without a code. this the yealink w60P with the w56h

Hi,

Hope this will help.

I have done that but I think they are accessing through the handset.
(07-07-2018 10:21 PM)Kala Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2018 09:14 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

Hope this will help.

I have done that but I think they are accessing through the handset.

Hi,

Please add parameter “features.fwd.allow = 0” to your provisioning .cfg file so the call forward feature is not available to the users.

Hope this will help.
Thanks for you help, so i exported the config but in my cfgGenerator tool there is now w60 in the drop down. how do i reconfigure for the provisioning?
Reference URL's