Yealink Forums

Full Version: CP960 Skype for Business + Conference Dial in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i just tried to dial into a conference call with our new CP960.
The problem i had was, that after dialing the number I was asked to put in the passcode at the phone, followed by hash.
but the device just doesnt recognize my entered digits. it replies with only 3 or 4 or 5 digits out of 8,always different.
doesnt matter how fast/slow i enter them. muting the phone doesnt help.

Any idea?
Best Patrick
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your report and this is Michael from Yealink, nice to work for you.

For this issue, may I know which firmware you use ?

Normally it is because that the DTMF type you used is not recognized by the server side , so please kindly change it and double check again.

Web page path : Account->Advanced->DTMF Type

Description:
Configures the DTMF type for account X.
0-INBAND
1-RFC 2833
2-SIP INFO
3-RFC2833 + SIP INFO
If it is set to 0 (INBAND), DTMF digits are transmitted in the voice band.
If it is set to 1 (RFC 2833), DTMF digits are transmitted by RTP Events compliant to RFC 2833.
If it is set to 2 (SIP INFO), DTMF digits are transmitted by the SIP INFO messages.
If it is set to 3 (RFC2833 + SIP INFO), DTMF digits are transmitted by RTP Events compliant
to RFC 2833 and the SIP INFO messages.
X ranges from 1 to 16 (for SIP-T58V/T58A/T56A)
X is equal to 1 (for CP960)

Please test and if issue still not solved, please provide pcap file , bin file and level 6 log file for us for a double check , you can refer to below guide aobut how to get them :

http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=707

TKS & BR
Michael
Hi,

Firmware Version 73.8.0.17
Hardware Version 73.0.0.9.0.0.0

Thx for your answer.
I'm not able to find these details in my firmware.

best, Patrick
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your udpate and for this issue, it is for Skype for business phone and only pcap file is not enough for us to locate the issue, so we appreicate to provide the pcap file, bin file and level 6 log file again followed by below FAQ :

http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=314

Please note to provide all of them at one time .

TKS & BR
Michael
Reference URL's