Yealink Forums

Full Version: T41P Recovery files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a customer who was on Verizon hosted that we have switched to Jive hosted. They have 5 Yealink T41P phones they want to use, but Verizon does something to them that won't allow web access and doing the standard factory reset just causes the phone to re-download the Verizon files again. I want to try the recovery process but can only find the rom file, not the other two files needed.

I'd like to make a request to have the files sent to me in a PM. Thanks.
(06-04-2018 01:58 AM)Columbia Wrote: [ -> ]I have a customer who was on Verizon hosted that we have switched to Jive hosted. They have 5 Yealink T41P phones they want to use, but Verizon does something to them that won't allow web access and doing the standard factory reset just causes the phone to re-download the Verizon files again. I want to try the recovery process but can only find the rom file, not the other two files needed.

I'd like to make a request to have the files sent to me in a PM. Thanks.
Dear customer,
The Desk phone Yealink makes for Verizon cannot be reset and reused via any way into other service. We don't have any recovery files for Verizon phone.
If you have any question, please contact with Verizon Customer Care at 800-922-0204. Thanks.
Reference URL's