Yealink Forums

Full Version: Remote control via action URI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to remote control a phone via action URI.
When I do that a popup appears on the phone "allow remote control" which has to be confirmed pysically on the phone.

Is there a way to not ask for that confirmation?
(05-21-2018 10:32 PM)avayax Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to remote control a phone via action URI.
When I do that a popup appears on the phone "allow remote control" which has to be confirmed pysically on the phone.

Hi,

I’m not for sure if it will work for you, but please try this:
Login to the phone, then go to Features > Remote Control > Action URI Allow IP List and set it on “any”

Hope this will help.
(05-22-2018 12:05 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2018 10:32 PM)avayax Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to remote control a phone via action URI.

Hi,

I’m not for sure if it will work for you, but please try this:
Login to the phone, then go to Features > Remote Control > Action URI Allow IP List and set it on “any”

Hope this will help.

You have to do that for the phone to accept action URIs at all, but when that's set and you send the first action URI, a popup shows on the phone "accept remote control?" and wants you to hit confirm.

As I am remote, I am of course not there to physically press the confirm button, so my question is, can that be done without the phone asking for confirmation?
Did you fine a work around as it is most annoying to have to acknowledge this remote control dialog which means a physical interaction.
You can disable the prompt via using this in the config file:

features.show_action_uri_option = 0
(11-02-2018 11:48 AM)avayax Wrote: [ -> ]You can disable the prompt via using this in the config file:

features.show_action_uri_option = 0

Thanks!
Reference URL's