Yealink Forums

Full Version: Issues with Transfer to Remote Phone Book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi we are using t46S phones in most of our sites.
Is it possible to transfer a call to a number selected from a remote phone book (xml phonebook).
At the moment when we like to transfer a call, we press Transfer soft key and there is a option soft key for directory. When this soft key is pressed, only local phone book directory is listed, there is no lisiting of the remote phone book directory.
I went all over the web gui and could not find a way to fix this.

Any help would be appreciated.
(05-10-2018 06:17 AM)Naum Wrote: [ -> ]Hi we are using t46S phones in most of our sites.
Is it possible to transfer a call to a number selected from a remote phone book (xml phonebook).
At the moment when we like to transfer a call, we press Transfer soft key and there is a option soft key for directory. When this soft key is pressed, only local phone book directory is listed, there is no lisiting of the remote phone book directory.
I went all over the web gui and could not find a way to fix this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dear customer,

The usage scenario is workable, please make sure you have set Incoming/Outgoing Call Lookup to Enable, and follow the screenshot I attached here.

Any update, freely to let me know.

Regards,
Yealink_Travis
Reference URL's