Yealink Forums

Full Version: T29G doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have been using T26Ps and T28Ps in our office for a long time and recently decided to replace them by T29Gs. When we attach T29G to our network they don't work. No inbound or outbound calls can be made. T26Ps and T28Gs just work fine though. I took couple of T29Gs to my home and attached them there and they work fine but not in our office. What could be the reason for T29Gs not to work?
(05-02-2018 04:37 AM)Sam54 Wrote: [ -> ]We have been using T26Ps and T28Ps in our office for a long time and recently decided to replace them by T29Gs. When we attach T29G to our network they don't work. No inbound or outbound calls can be made. T26Ps and T28Gs just work fine though. I took couple of T29Gs to my home and attached them there and they work fine but not in our office. What could be the reason for T29Gs not to work?

Dear customer,

For this case, as you can see, T29G doesn't have issue on your home.
From my understanding, it might be the restriction of network environment on your office.

Would you please kindly check if T29G can get IP address on your office?
And please check with your IT administrtor first.

Let me know if anything I can help.

Best Regards,
Yealink_Travis
Reference URL's