Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G + Jabra Stealth - Jabra Headset Speaker Volume very low
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,
I'm using a Jabra Stealth Headset on my Yealink T48G Phone.
But the Speaker Volume of my Headset is very low. Since Jabra Stealth has no Volume control on it's own it relies on the paired Device.
Already on max Volume I can give it with the Volume Button on the Phone ... (on my Mobile Phone it's working seamless - so no Jabra Problem)
Are there any more Options to boost the Volume up? (XML or Web Interface?)
Didn't find anything yet ... Undecided
thx, bye from Austria
Andreas Schnederle-Wagner
I will send you an personal email, please check
(05-09-2018 05:29 AM)Klaus Wrote: [ -> ]I will send you an personal email, please check

Hey Klaus,
when trying to reply to the Ticket you opened - all Links within Ticket Mail end up with: Error 400 - Required URL cannot be found or permission denied.
Could you check?

btw) This Problem was already solved - see Ticket #66579 - sorry for not closing this Thread / letting you know Undecided

Solution was to Hard-Reset the Headsets / delete pairing out of Yealink Phone and new pairing of them ... then the Volume was OK again! ;-)

Andreas

ps) is User is already logged in - you should disable "Image Verification / Captcha" for replies ... it's REALLY annoying Dodgy
OK, nice work!
Reference URL's