Yealink Forums

Full Version: Virtual Extensions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my old Analog phone system I could set up "Virtual Extension". I use these to allow me to send a called to that ext., i.e. 123. Then they hear a recorded message, along the lines of "Sales Calls are ONLY accepted on Tuesday", etc.

I set up a virtual extension and but a "bulletin" recording with the ext., but I can't seem to transfer any callers to the ext. Using Yealink T48G
HI RichardC,

If I don't misunderstand you, you mean you want to use the voicemail feature. When you are busy and have no access to the phone, you can transfer the incoming call to voicemail, right?

Note, the voicemail is a server side feature, you can record or upload your words --"Sales Calls are ONLY accepted on Tuesday" in the server side. Also, the voice code(password) is also need to be configured in the server side. You can enable the voice maill feature in the server side.
When you want to read the leaving message, you can press the voicemail key in the phone, enter the voice code to connect the voicemail message. Or you just need to dial the voice code to connect the voicemail message.
You can get more information from the guide below:
http://download.support.yealink.com/down...V83_10.pdf

BR
Lucia
Reference URL's